UK Prize Draw Terms and Conditions for
英國獅子山 x 存文學 《迴響》大抽獎
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. All entries must be submitted by fulfilling the conditions set out in Schedule I and only one entry per person is permitted.
3. The opening date for entries is 1200 on 03-04-2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 1200 on 17-04-2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
5. 5 winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process at or after 1200 on 17-04-2021.
6. The winners will receive the prizes outlined in Schedule I.
7. The winner will be notified via Facebook inbox (using details provided at entry) before 31-04-2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
8. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 48 days of being notified of their win.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prize is supplied by HK Literature (the "Supplier"). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the names, as appeared on Facebook at the time of notification, and winning entry, where applicable, of major prize winners within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your Facebook names being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to
compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter of this prize draw is Hong Kong Literature Publications.
Schedule I Advertisement of the Prize Draw
1. Conditions of Entry:
(a) The participant must like or have liked the Facebook Page of Lionrock Hill UK at https://www.facebook.com/lionrockhill.uk;
(b) The participant must like or have liked the Facebook Page of HK Literature at https://www.facebook.com/hklpuk;
(c) The participant should leave a phrase under the advertising post most capturing the spirit of Hong Kong Cantonese; and
(d) The participant must tag a friend under the same Facebook post;
before the closing date outlined in Condition 3.
1st Prize：Resonate 1st Issue x 1
2nd Prize：Resonate 2st Issue x 1
3rd Prize：Resonate 3st Issue x 1
4th Prize：Resonate 8th Issue x 1
5th Prize：Resonate 8th Issue x 1